When: Monday, September 10 | 5pm BST, 12noon EST, 9am PST
Join eLife Senior Editor Ivan Dikic, Director of the Institute of Biochemistry II, School of Medicine Goethe University Frankfurt, as he hosts a panel discussion on the latest discoveries in the biochemistry of proteins. Topics will include:
- Making Proteins - Translation and folding
- Connecting Proteins - Interaction networks
- Monitoring Proteins - Quantitative proteomics
- Removing Proteins - Degradation via UPS and autophagy
This will be followed by a Q&A with a chance for attendees to ask questions prompted by the discussion and on the scope of what’s published at eLife in Biochemistry and Chemical Biology.
We’re delighted to welcome the panellists:
- Manu Hegde, Group Leader, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UK
- Anne-Claude Gingras, Senior Investigator, Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute, Canada
- Wade Harper, Chairman, Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, USA
This webinar is part of our Biochemistry and chemical biology series. The next in the series, Small Molecules, Big Molecules, and Beyond, will take place on Monday, October 8. You can register to attend here.