ERK3 in control
The kinase ERK3 influences the motility of tumor cells by controlling a previously unknown regulatory pathway.
Ultrafast cortical oscillations
Optogenetic activation of thalamocortical axons produces ultrafast oscillations in cortical layer 4, along with responses in interneurons and excitatory cells.
Update on eLife’s new model
In the first three months, we have seen consistent submissions and positive feedback from authors.
- Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Chromosomes and Gene Expression
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Epidemiology and Global Health
- Evolutionary Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Physics of Living Systems
- Plant Biology
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics