The disruption of activity causes degeneration of entorhinal neurons in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s.
eLife has published its fifth report on its work to address inequities in research and publishing.
A conserved centrosomin motif activates the ability of the gamma-tubulin ring complex to nucleate microtubules.
- Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Chromosomes and Gene Expression
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Epidemiology and Global Health
- Evolutionary Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Physics of Living Systems
- Plant Biology
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics