Cell-cell and cell-ECM adhesion regulate the aggregation of islets in the pancreas.
A gene that regulates pigmentation in the silkworm Bombyx mori is an ortholog of a widely-studied gene involved in gamete production in Drosophila.
Special issue: The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cancer prevention, control, care and survivorship.
- Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Chromosomes and Gene Expression
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Epidemiology and Global Health
- Evolutionary Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Physics of Living Systems
- Plant Biology
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics