37. Attach vacuum ejector (t), equipped with G1/4 push-in fittings (r) and silencer (u), and three 2/2 solenoid valves (v), equipped with G1/8 push-in fittings (s, q), onto the top plate using double-sided adhesive tape.
38. Use 25 mm M3 bolt to attach the push-in Y-fitting (o).
39. Use 35 mm M3 bolt to attach the multiple distributor with four outlets (m, p).
40. Attach the angle with toggle switch and DC power connector (step 21–25) underneath the top acrylic plate, above the Arduino and use M3 bolts to fix it.
41. Attach the cut stripboard with soldered screw terminal blocks (step 27–29) to the top plate using two 25 mm M3 bolts and two 10 mm plastic spacers (j).
42. Connect all yellow wires from the relays and the 16-channel relay boards to one screw terminal block which also connects the red 12V phase conductor from the toggle switch (step 25). This distributes the 12V power from the DC power connector to the relays and thereby to the solenoid valves through the red wires.
43. Connect all black neutral wires from the solenoid valves and the 16-channel relay boards to the other screw terminal block which is also connected with the black neutral conductor wire from the DC power connector (step 23).
44. Use double-sided adhesive tape to attach the 11. non-manifold solenoid valve (step 36) onto the top plate, adjacent to other 3/2 solenoid valves.
45. Use 10 mm M3 bolts on remaining holes.