Using alternative electron donors to fuel the mitochondrial electron transport chain in the liver.
Experiments have clarified how the pathogenic yeast Candida Albicans acquires iron in the form of heme.
eLife has recruited 43 researchers from Latin America to its Board of Reviewing Editors.
- Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Chromosomes and Gene Expression
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Epidemiology and Global Health
- Evolutionary Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Physics of Living Systems
- Plant Biology
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics