Mice deficient in a mitochondrial protease called PARL suffer from arrested spermatogenesis and a form of cell death called ferroptosis.
Exploring the impact of long-term antiretroviral treatment on the CD8+ T-cell landscape in people living with HIV-1.
Analysis of first six months show that submissions to new model have been steady and proportion sent for review is similar to old model.
- Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Chromosomes and Gene Expression
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Epidemiology and Global Health
- Evolutionary Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Physics of Living Systems
- Plant Biology
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics